Tuesday, July 5, 2011

nutrition

is it ironic that the classes I take to learn about becoming more healthy make me want to eat less healthy? not because of the actual information (which, by the way, has at one point made me want to eat nothing but organic fruit and veggies for the rest of my life- has anyone watched Food, Inc.???), but because after talking about all the bones and structures in my upper body, I want to drown my sorrows in taco bell. lucky for me, my desire to put on stretchy pants and sit on my couch sooner rather than later won out tonight, so I passed up the opportunity for cheesy fiesta potatoes. however, I maintain that if those potatoes would've magically fallen in my lap on the way home, I would have devoured them faster than you can say superior articular process. truth.

No comments: