Thursday, July 7, 2011

flying and fatigue

it's almost friday. this makes me happy. I like short weeks. especially when I'm in a funk, which I feel I have been this week.

signs you are looking good:

-multiple co-workers ask you if you are ok
-co-worker states: "you look tired" (my favorite unintentional diss)
-co-worker mentions: "you look frazzled" (I can't tell you the last time I have heard the word "frazzled" before today)
-co-worker comments over the phone: "you sound tired"

you know you're in trouble when you SOUND tired. good grief. TGIF is all I can say.

one more thought before I pass out (because, after all, I look and sound tired, so I must be tired)....

WHO decided it would be a good idea to try to mix liquids on a plane to form some sort of explosive device? really??? way to ruin flying for the rest of us. I'm highly considering just checking a bag just so I don't have to ration out my contact solution, face wash, shampoo, conditioner and all the other girly things I need for a weekend at the lake. grumble grumble.

but then I remember why I'm flying, and I can't be grumpy. I'm lucky to have such amazing people to fly to.

over and out.

No comments: